Lengthy as we might have been within the enterprise of smartphones, once in a while, an organization manages to genuinely shock us with its naming practices. When the phrases Professional and Max have been virtually stripped of that means and Plus primarily denotes a measurement distinction, Realme’s GT lineup ventures into extra summary phrases – immediately, we have now the Realme GT Grasp for you.
To not be confused with the extra upmarket GT Explorer Grasp, the GT Grasp is a mid-tier providing that’s going to be essentially the most inexpensive international GT, if we assume the GT Neo will stay confined to China solely. Realme insists on calling it Grasp Version, however that suggests exclusivity, and we’re not shopping for it.
The official €350 price ticket nonetheless permits for numerous goodies to make it to the Grasp’s spec sheet, together with a 120Hz Tremendous AMOLED show, a 5G-capable Snapdragon 778G chipset, and Realme’s signature 65W SuperDart quick charging. On the floor, the Grasp additionally boasts the fake leather-based Suitcase design that is featured within the extra premium Explorer Grasp – so long as you get the Voyager Grey colorway.
By way of specs, a reasonably run-of-the-mill digital camera system is headlined by a 64MP main module on the again, joined by an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro – kind of just like the GT 5G setup, solely with a smaller sensor on the primary unit. The GT Explorer Grasp is the camera-centric of the GT bunch, with a notably superior rear configuration, but it surely does share the 32MP selfie digital camera with the non-Explorer we have now right here, a step up from the GT 5G front-facing digital camera.
Realme GT Grasp specs at a look:
- Physique: 159.2×73.5×8.0mm, 174g.
- Show: 6.43″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, 1000 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (1×2.Four GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver); Adreno 642L.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0.
- Rear digital camera: Vast (fundamental): 64 MP, f/1.8, 25mm, half of”, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely vast angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance digital camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (vast), half of.74″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digital camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 4300mAh; Quick charging 65W, 100% in 33 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (underneath show, optical); NFC; 3.5mm jack.
Maybe essentially the most notable blemish within the GT Grasp’s specsheet is within the speaker area – all the opposite GTs have stereo audio system, this one has a single bottom-firing one. The plastic body is hardly grounds for criticism, even much less so in gentle of the dearer GT 5G’s equally plastic construct.
Realme GT Grasp unboxing
There’s hardly something to complain about in terms of the presentation and the field contents. The GT Grasp arrives in an outsized black field with a liberal utility of contrasting daring texts reiterating the telephone’s identify and itemizing key specs on the again.
Inside, you may be greeted by a skinny cardboard sleeve protecting the tray that holds the telephone. Beneath all that, there is a easy however good to the contact smooth silicone protecting case – all GT Masters get it in grey, whatever the particular telephone’s colour scheme, although the Voyager Grey does get one to imitate the strips on the telephone’s again. Beneath the case is the chunky 65-watt charger, and there is additionally a USB-A-to-C cable to finish the SuperDart hyperlink.