There are a minimum of six members of the vivo X60 collection on the time of writing, and vivo is not making it any simpler, providing totally different handsets by the identical identify in China and the remainder of the world. What we’ve for you right now is the X60 Professional, in worldwide spec.
The X60 Professional that the subsequent few pages shall be devoted to, is powered by a high-end Snapdragon 870 chip, one notch under the ruling SD888. The cellphone has a ravishing 120Hz 6.56-inch AMOLED show that leaves little to be desired – adaptive refresh price largely, however that is hardly anticipated at this degree. It is topped off by a triple digital camera system that options gimbal stabilization on the primary unit, an autofocusing ultrawide, and a traditional 2x tele that nobody else appears to need to make anymore.
Going deeper in our makes an attempt to make clear issues, the X60 Professional right here is to not be confused with the X60 Professional (for China), which has an additional periscope and an Exynos chipset, or the X60 Professional+ (this one is seemingly the identical out and in of its homeland), which too has a periscope, but in addition the most recent SD888.
If something, the X60 Professional is most just like the X60 non-Professional (world), which misses out on the gimbal motion, and it is itself primarily a chipset higher than its Chinese language counterpart. Then there’s the X60t, which is rather like the X60 Professional, solely with a Dimensity chipset as an alternative of a Snapdragon. That is as near clear as we will do on this a lot house.
Repetition is the important thing to studying, so this is a rundown of the X60 Professional’s specs as soon as once more, in a bit extra element.
vivo X60 Professional specs at a look:
- Physique: 158.6×73.2×7.6mm, 179g; Gorilla Glass 6 entrance, Gorilla Glass 6 again, aluminum body.
- Show: 6.56″ AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080x2376px decision, 19.8:9 facet ratio, 398ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 650.
- Reminiscence: 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1.
- Rear digital camera: Huge (most important): 48 MP, f/1.5, 26mm, half.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, gimbal stabilization; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm, half.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom; Extremely vast angle: 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm.
- Entrance digital camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (vast), half.8″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digital camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 4200mAh; Quick charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (beneath show, optical); NFC.
Chances are you’ll notice that, whereas not strictly small, the 4,200mAh battery is a bit smaller than what we have been getting recently. The 33W adapter ought to assist maintain it topped up shortly, nonetheless, regardless that we’re questioning why the 55W charger of the Professional+ did not make the minimize. Understanding that the Professional+ would not have stereo audio system and, actually, neither does any vivo however one, the only speaker of the X60 Professional is simpler to swallow, if bitter nonetheless. Maybe a pair of earbuds within the field may have made up for it?
vivo X60 Professional unboxing
The X60 Professional ships in a field that is fancier than most and nicely in keeping with vivo’s earlier premium efforts. It is a two-piece spread-out flat sq. painted in navy blue, with the mannequin identify printed in huge letters, a likeness of a digital camera lens and the model that is supposedly behind that lens, Zeiss.
In typical vivo style, there’s hardly something lacking from the retail bundle – at a time the place even chargers have turn out to be non-compulsory, this method is welcome, proper? Or wasteful? Who’s to say.
Anyway, proper out of the field, you would be getting a plastic snap-on protecting shell, a headset that ends in a 3.5mm plug, a 3.5mm to USB-C dongle (as a result of in any other case there’d be nowhere to plug the headset), and the charger and USB-A-to-C cable combo.