Mi isn’t any extra – the names of Xiaomi’s high-end telephones will now be one syllable shorter because of the corporate’s latest rebranding technique. We already reviewed the top-of-the-line Xiaomi 11T Professional some time again, and at present it is the 11T that we’ve for you.
An in depth relative to the Professional, the Xiaomi 11T swaps out the Snapdragon 888 chipset for Mediatek’s high-end Dimensity 1200, downgrades the charging functionality from 120W to simply 67W, and misses out on the Harman/Kardon particular sauce for the (nonetheless current) stereo audio system and the Dolby Digital certification for the show.
The show is in any other case the identical 6.67-inch AMOLED that may present a billion colours, has a 120Hz refresh price and might go as vibrant as 1000nits in HDR10+ content material. The digital camera system stays unchanged as properly – it is headlined by a 108MP unit, joined by a modest 8MP ultrawide and one in all few truly helpful devoted macros within the business.
The identical 5,000mAh battery will take a bit longer to high up on the 11T than on the 11T Professional at about half the utmost energy, however this cellphone could become extra frugal, we’ll see about that.
The non-Professional can be packaged in what is basically the identical physique. Which means the most recent Gorilla Glass Victus to guard that AMOLED goodness and an IP53-rated splash resistance – a spec that really stands out extra on this extra reasonably priced cellphone than on its pricier stablemate.
Xiaomi 11T specs at a look:
- Physique: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm, 203g; Glass entrance (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum body, glass again; IP53, mud and splash safety.
- Show: 6.67″ AMOLED, 1B colours, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1000 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 facet ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (1×3.Zero GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.Zero GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G77 MC9.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Rear digital camera: Vast (important): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely vast angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 1/4″, 1.12µm; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF.
- Entrance digital camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (vast), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm.
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960, HDR10+, gyro-EIS; Entrance digital camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh; Quick charging 67W, 100% in 36 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); NFC; Infrared port.
Xiaomi 11T unboxing
The 11T ships within the typical white cardboard field attribute of Xiaomi, with a big ’11’ entrance and middle and the complete identify in smaller print within the decrease portion and on the edges.
A sleeve on high of the cellphone holds a clear silicone protecting case, whereas a 67W charger and a USB-A-to-C cable may be discovered underneath the handset. It is not the richest bundle, however the fundamentals are lined.