The Mi is useless, lengthy stay Xiaomi. The corporate is dropping the Mi insignia from its high-end telephones, and the 11T collection are spearheading this rebranding. In the present day we’re going to discover the flagship of the refreshed lineup – the Xiaomi 11T Professional.
As a part of a wider rebranding technique, the Redmi telephones use Xiaomi no extra, Poco-phones by no means did, and now solely the dearer presents, beforehand often known as Mi, shall be bearing simply the Xiaomi title.
The Xiaomi 11T Professional builds on high of the Mi 11i, not the most well-liked among the many 11th collection. It has an improved 120Hz OLED display with Dolby Imaginative and prescient assist, the identical top-notch Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, premium harman/kardon-tuned audio system, and extremely quick 120W charging for the bigger 5,000mAh battery.
The triple digicam stays the identical – there’s a 108MP major digicam with 8K video capturing, an 8MP ultrawide shooter and a 5MP telemacro snapper with AF. That is additionally similar to the unique Mi 11, excluding the decision of the ultrawide digicam sensor.
And talking of the Mi 11 – there’s something that its 11T sibling didn’t inherit – the bigger 6.81″ QHD AMOLED display is unique to the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Extremely. It might have been good to have it on the 11T Professional, nevertheless it appears QHD screens have gotten much less and fewer common, opposite to what we anticipated to occur.
Another tweaks embrace the IP53 splash resistance, the newest Gorilla Glass Victus safety, however the spotlight of the brand new bundle needs to be the 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge potential due to a dual-cell battery design.
Xiaomi 11T Professional specs at a look:
- Physique: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm, 204g; Gorilla Glass Victus entrance, aluminum body, glass again; IP53, mud and splash safety.
- Show: 6.67″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, 480Hz contact sampling, HDR10+, Dolby Imaginative and prescient, 1000 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 facet ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Rear digicam: Huge (most important): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely broad angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Entrance digicam: 16 MP, f/2.4, (broad), 1/3.06″, 1,0µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+; Entrance digicam: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh; Quick charging 120W, 100% in 17 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Harmon/Kardon-tuned stereo audio system with Dolby Atmos; Infrared port.
We might have favored to see full waterproofing like on the Mi 11 Extremely, OIS on the primary digicam, too, or not less than some improved selfie snapper, however none of this occurred. Oh properly, we guess we’ll regulate our expectations for the Xiaomi 12 and hold our fingers crossed, once more.
Unboxing the Xiaomi 11T Professional
The Xiaomi 11T Professional is packed inside a white paper field that has the brand new Xiaomi brand imprinted throughout it. Inside you’ll find a heavy 120W energy brick and a 6A-rated USB-C cable.
It is a custom for Xiaomi to ship its telephones properly protected, and the 11T Professional is not any exception. The retail field incorporates a clear silicone case, whereas the display has a skinny anti-scratch movie utilized within the manufacturing facility.