Will it ever finish? Xiaomi’s Mi 11 lineup numbers as many as Eight units on the time of scripting this evaluation, spanning a variety of characteristic units and value factors. It is the Mi 11i we’ve got for you this time, following a few Lites, an Extremely, and the Mi 11 correct, which all of us reviewed just lately.
A couple of extra phrases on naming and market positioning are wanted for the sake of readability, although ‘readability’ could be an unattainable objective. We’ll be referring to the cellphone as Mi 11i as a result of that is what it says on the field we’ve got right here, however basically the identical machine goes by Mi 11X Professional in India, and the 2 are in flip almost equivalent to the Redmi Okay40 Professional+ bought in China. Here is how they evaluate specs-wise.
Xiaomi Mi 11i • Xiaomi Mi 11X Professional • Xiaomi Redmi Okay40 Professional+
Trying on the specs of the Mi 11i, we’re pegging it as a member of the ‘flagship killer’ breed if we assume that is nonetheless a factor. It is bought the top-end Snapdragon 888 chip to justify being talked about in the identical sentence as the large boys, however that is coupled with little downgrades all through to have the ability to match the killer finances.
Little being the operative phrase. The show is not 1440p as on the higher-specced Mi 11s, but it surely’s nonetheless a 120Hz-capable Tremendous AMOLED with HDR help and sky-high brightness. The digicam system is sort of the identical as on the Mi 11 correct – an 108MP major unit (albeit a special, smaller sensor), an ultrawide (lower-res, however with equally mounted focus) and the identical 5MP sort-of-tele macro that is higher than most. A couple of dozen milliamp-hours within the battery capability and 33W charging as an alternative of 55W or 67W, in the meantime, are the definition of little downgrades as is the GG5 safety as an alternative of Victus.
Xiaomi Mi 11i specs at a look:
- Physique: 163.7×76.4×7.8mm, 196g; IP53 mud and splash safety.
- Show: 6.67″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear digicam: Vast (major): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely broad angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Entrance digicam: 20 MP, f/2.5, (broad), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+; Entrance digicam: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 4520mAh; Quick charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (marketed), Energy Supply 3.0, Fast Cost 3+.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
Xiaomi Mi 11i unboxing
The Mi 11i ships in the identical white field with copper lettering we bought on the Mi 11 correct. That is in distinction to the black field we bought the Mi 11 Extremely in.
That mentioned, the India-bound Mi 11X Professional is available in a black field with a special design that features a likeness of the cellphone on the lid.
The field contents, then again, are equivalent for the Mi 11i and the Mi 11X Professional (nicely, minus the charger prongs, which range by area). You get the 33W charger and a USB-A-to-C cable, a headphone dongle, and a transparent silicone protecting case.