The Mi 11X is the newest premium mid-range providing from Xiaomi in India. It is a part of a collection of two units, the opposite being the Mi 11X Professional, which additionally launched alongside final week.
The Mi 11X is actually a rebranded Redmi Okay40 or Poco F3 for the Indian market. The three telephones are identical to each other save for the identify printed on their backs.
The explanation it has been renamed to Mi 11X in India is probably going as a result of the Redmi identify is extra synonymous with price range units, and the Poco branding as of late is being reserved for decrease mid-range fashions. Since this mannequin is on the pricier aspect for Xiaomi in India, it will get the extra premium Mi branding.
Xiaomi Mi 11X specs at a look:
- Physique: 163.7×76.4×7.8mm, 196g. Glass entrance (Gorilla Glass 5), glass again (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic body.
- Show: 6.67″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 650.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear digicam: Broad (principal): 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Extremely-wide angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Entrance digicam: 20 MP, f/2.5, (large), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digicam: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 4520mAh; Quick charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
Nevertheless, true to Xiaomi ethos, the Mi 11X may be very nicely specced for the value, which begins at INR 29,999 ($400). You get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, a 120Hz AMOLED show, triple rear digicam, 4520mAh battery, and 33W quick charging. In comparison with the OnePlus 9R, which packs an analogous characteristic set, the Mi 11X is a cool INR 10,000 ($135) cheaper.
After all, not all the things may be evaluated on paper, and a few issues need to be tried in individual. So we spent per week with the Mi 11X, and that is what we discovered.
The Mi 11X comes with a reasonably customary retail bundle, consisting of the cellphone, a 33W quick charger, a USB 2.Zero cable, and a comfortable silicone case. There’s additionally a USB-C to three.5mm adapter (not pictured right here).