The Mi 11X Professional is a extra superior model of the Mi 11X we checked out earlier this week. Though largely the identical gadget, the Professional model swaps out the chipset and major rear digicam for a lot better variations. Aside from that, the 2 telephones are similar – you possibly can see how their specs evaluate instantly.
Moreover, the cellphone is obtainable exterior India beneath the title Xiaomi Mi 11i – it solely has NFC added, which is arguably extra necessary to Western markets than in India. Aside from that, the 2 telephones are similar.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Professional • Xiaomi Mi 11X • Xiaomi Mi 11i
So what precisely are we getting right here? Effectively, the Snapdragon 870 chipset on the Mi 11X has been changed with the flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset. In the meantime, the primary huge digicam on the again, which was a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 on the Mi 11X, is now a stonking 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM2.
The remainder of the cellphone is certainly similar to its non-professional sibling. This implies the identical 6.67-inch, 1080p 120Hz AMOLED show, 8-megapixel ultra-wide digicam, 5-megapixel macro digicam, 20-megapixel entrance digicam, 4520mAh battery, and 33W quick charging. You’ll be able to see the extra detailed recap beneath.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Professional specs at a look:
- Physique: 163.7×76.4×7.8mm, 196g; glass entrance (Gorilla Glass 5), glass again (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic body.
- Show: 6.67″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear digicam: Broad (major): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely huge angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Entrance digicam: 20 MP, f/2.5, (huge), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+; Entrance digicam: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 4520mAh; Quick charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
As a few of you might have guessed, that is primarily the identical cellphone because the Redmi Okay40 Professional+. As with the vanilla Mi 11X, Xiaomi has simply rebranded an current gadget for a distinct market, which on this case is India.
Nonetheless, contemplating we have not had a take a look at the Redmi Okay40 Professional+, we thought it will be attention-grabbing to take a look at the Mi 11X Professional. Nonetheless, we can’t be doing a assessment of this gadget, since we’ve already extensively coated most of this gadget with our Mi 11X article.
As an alternative, for this hands-on assessment, we shall be focusing largely on the digicam, since that is the one factor comparatively new right here.
The Mi 11X Professional is available in some pretty commonplace packaging in India. Our retail field had the cellphone, a 33W quick charger, a USB 2.Zero cable, and a transparent silicone case. There’s additionally a USB-C to three.5mm adapter (not pictured right here).