Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO is principally recognized for its gaming-oriented telephones, however with the Z-series, the corporate desires to enchantment to a special viewers – the Gen-Z. That is why the sequence is known as iQOO Z.
We’ve got the iQOO Z3 in our fingers – a toned-down model of the IQOO Z3 Professional. The duo was already introduced in China again in April, however the vanilla Z3 is the one one that’s obtainable internationally.
The OEM says that it desires to distance itself from the gaming label with the Z-series, and we must be assessing the Z3 as a complete bundle – a reasonably succesful all-rounder with aggressive pricing. It is also one of many first Snapdragon 768G-powered units – it is a potent chipset, and we’re speaking from expertise.
vivo iQOO Z3 specs at a look:
- Physique: 164.0×75.3×8.5mm, 186g; Panda Glass on the entrance, plastic again and body.
- Show: 6.58″ IPS LCD, HDR10, 120Hz, 1080x2408px decision, 20.07:9 facet ratio, 401ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM768 Snapdragon 768G 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (1×2.Eight GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.Four GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.Eight GHz Kryo 475 Silver); Adreno 620.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 2.2; microSDXC (makes use of shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software program: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1 (Worldwide), OriginOS 1.Zero for iQOO (China).
- Rear digital camera: Huge (principal): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely large angle: Eight MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance digital camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (large).
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digital camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 4400mAh; Quick charging 55W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); 3.5mm jack.
Paired with 6GB/128GB reminiscence within the base mannequin and operating a 6.58-inch 120Hz show (though IPS), and supporting 55W charging, the iQOO Z3 feels like a superb discount at INR 19,999 beginning value. To not point out that this is likely one of the few 5G-capable units in its class, and vivo is betting massive on that, counting on buyer analysis.
And in case you are fortunate sufficient, you will get the Cyber Blue variant with a frosted glass-like end. We will undoubtedly see iQOO’s obvious try to enchantment to the Gen-Z viewers. In case you want one thing much less flashy, the extra orthodox Ace Black and Silver colours can be found for you.
Now let’s take a deeper dive into the Z3 and see the way it fares towards the competitors, too.